Cafetto is the industry standard espresso machine cleaner. 100g is the perfect amount to keep your machine clean and tidy throughout the year, and keep your coffee tasting great!
Cleaning the group-head:
- Add a pinch of Cafetto Espresso Cleaning Powder to a blind group handle
- Add a little bit of hot water to dissolve the powder
- Place the group handle in the machine and run the hot water on-and-off for 3 x 10 second intervals
- Remove the group handle and run the water for at least 5 seconds to flush the machine.
- You're done! (Don't forget - best not to drink the first shot after cleaning!)
Cleaning the steam wand:
- Add 1g Cafetto to your steaming jug and top up with 1-200mL hot water
- Run the steam wand in bursts - careful not to let the hot water spill
- Wipe down the steam wand with a wet cloth
- For best results - remove the steam wand tip and use a wire brush to clean the inside after steaming.